Enable2 offers a full range of quality assured interpreting and translation services. We enable communication in over 130 different languages and dialects between organisations and their clients across diverse professional settings. As a social enterprise, our profits support developing apprenticeships, language skills and community employment.
We work with:
- Health professionals in clinical and medical settings
- Social care providers and clients
- Solicitors and barristers in a court or legal setting
- Private sector clients
- Local service – regionally-based professional interpreting and translation staff
- Industry expertise – our team have specialisms within different sectors
- Flexible service – from one off assignments to longer term contracts
- Quality assurance – an efficient, reliable, responsive and accurate service with a well-trained and responsive administrative team
- Abkhazian to Zulu – more than 130 languages and dialects
- Cultural and social awareness – our profits support communities and training
Our professional translation team of experts is fluent in more than 100 languages and dialects. We have the skills to translate a range of text. From documents and reports to emails and websites, our translation is always of the highest quality.
We provide consistently high quality and accurate interpreting services that you can rely on. Our services include face-to-face, telephone and video remote interpreting and we are always working towards developing innovative methods of communicating in different languages.
Social Return on Investment
We’re about more than making a profit. Enable2 is committed to providing opportunities for ethnic minority groups, disadvantaged and disabled people, to gain employment and live more independent and fulfilling lives. Our surplus apprenticeships, skills for community interpreters and employment support.