All our interpreters and translators are part of the Enable2 team, which is inclusive and supportive, assisted by our friendly and approachable administration team. We also offer social support in the form of networking opportunities so that interpreters can meet each other and build links and friendships within the communities they work in. .
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join us; those who might already be interpreters, or be considering interpreting as a career, who have the potential and ambition to join our team. .
We pride ourselves on delivering a ‘people-centred’ service, so empathy and understanding are some of the interpreter qualities we value. And if your language skills have the potential, we’ll take care of the rest..
As an Enable2 interpreter, you will:
- Be more than a number. We pride ourselves on getting to know our interpreters on a personal level to provide individual support and professional development
- Receive friendly and helpful support from our administrative staff to help you throughout your journey in the industry
- Gain interesting and valuable experience in a wide variety of settings
- Be able to choose working hours to suit your lifestyle, circumstances and commitments, such as family and caring responsibilities
- Receive regular training opportunities to develop and strengthen your abilities
- Have the opportunity to attend our annual networking event and other get-togethers to give you a chance to meet your fellow interpreters, make connections and gain further knowledge and support
- Be part of the friendly, inclusive environment that we have created here at Enable2 and you will be helping, through your own hard work, to put back into the community