Language transforms lives
Effective, accessible language support transforms lives and improves outcomes for people whose first language is not English; it’s that simple.
It’s more important than ever we support our communities, and we believe no one should have to face language barriers when it comes to accessing the vital support they need.
A commercial approach
Our commercial approach is purposeful. While budgets decrease, more service users need help to access services, and we know, from experience, it’s our commercial approach that achieves this.
- We use advanced technology to monitor service delivery
- We conduct ongoing rigorous reviews
- We suggest more cost-effective ways to deliver interpreting, including:
- Monitoring and reducing cancellations
- Geographical location of assignments that reduce travel time and cost
- Opportunities for group bookings
- We train your staff in the most efficient and effective ways to book interpreters
- We give your staff guidance and information about cultural competency and demographic awareness
We want to be the best interpreting and translation service provider in the industry. Our awards make us proud, but it’s our recurring ability to make NHS and local authority budgets go as far as possible to support as many people as possible that we’re really excited about.
It’s what makes us one of the most human interpreting and translation providers to work with, and the most inspiring.