Are you an interpreter with qualifications or experience of face to face & telephone interpreting?
Enable2 are looking for freelance/self-employed interpreters of all languages, to join our team.
Who are Enable2?
Enable2 are a Yorkshire based company who specialise in providing interpreters for the NHS & other public services. Enable2 have recently won a large contract in Yorkshire and are looking for interpreters of all languages to join our team.
We work with Hospitals, GP Surgeries, Mental Health Centres, Dental Practices, Local Councils, Social & Children's Services and Solicitors firms across the North of England
As a freelance/self-employed interpreter, you can choose the hours & days you work and manage your own diary. With our online booking app, you can pick up bookings on the go.
To become an interpreter with Enable2, you need:
- To be able to speak English and another language fluently & to a high standard
- A minimum qualification of level 3 community interpreting course, DPSI or Police Met test certification.
Applicants with no qualifications may be accepted if they meet the following criteria:
- To have suitable experience interpreting in a professional capacity. For example, the medical, legal, mental health, social care or immigration sectors
- You will need to complete a Language Assessment before you can commence work.
If you are part qualified or currently completing a qualification, we will take this in to consideration.
Enable2 do not charge a fee for an interpreter to register with us, however we do require certain certificates & accreditation which may have a cost associated with them.
The things we need are:
- Induction & Training
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Language Assessment - If you do not have a DPSI or CIC qualification then we will require you to undertake a language assessment.
If you feel that you meet our requirements & would like to work with Enable2 please visit our How to apply page for more information.