Please follow this procedure if you would like to apply to work in the Enable2 team, either as an interpreter or office team member.
- Please remember to read the interpreter requirements or role specification carefully before you apply to us.
- Complete our application form (interpreters) or send in your CV as per the role description (office staff)
- A dedicated member of the resourcing department will review your qualifications and experience and will then be in touch with you to arrange an interview if appropriate.
- Only apply if you meet the criteria in the interpreter requirements or role specification. You can also or post applications if needed to Resourcing Department Enable2 CIC, Westend Mill, 152 Sunbridge Road, Bradford, BD1 2HA.
- Once you attend a successful interview with us, you will then also attend an induction, which means you’ll be ready to start work with the Enable2 team.