Enable2 is a Community Interest Company (CIC) – a type of Social Enterprise providing language support to communities via face-to-face, video and telephone interpreting.
If your mother tongue is not English or you speak fluently in any of the languages we are looking for (or any other language) then Enable2 would like to hear from you.
We are an ethical, person centred organisation providing a face to face service, with an exciting mix of clients looking for your expertise particularly within health care, government and legal sectors.
FLEXIBILITY AND CONVENIENCE
- Choose the hours you work to suit your lifestyle
- Work opportunities sent to you via SMS whilst you are on the move
- Access and manage your bookings anytime via your online agenda
- Register your availability for our appointments on the online interpreter database
PERSON SPECIFICATION – WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- You will be committed to excellent customer service
- Have excellent time management and punctuality
- Be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Be an experienced language professional
- We are interested in hearing from interpreters of any language
- If you are skilled in any of these please contact us, we will be very pleased to hear from you
If you would like to join us, please download a copy of our application form and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Bowling Old Lane,